Leave your print formatting to the experts! As an author, you want your paperback to look professional so why waste time doing the formatting when you could be writing! Leave it to us. We take this job very seriously. We’ll go through your book line by line to help you get the best looking product possible.
Just submit your Word™ document, and our human book formatters will do the rest. We will turn your Word document into a beautiful, professional-looking book and spare you the frustration of dealing with style guides and pre-formatting.
What do you need to submit to us?
- Do you have verbiage for the copyright page? If not, we can supply one that you can use.
- Will you be needing extra Front Matter or End Matter? (Examples could include: Dedication, Acknowledgements, Also By, Newsletter Links, etc.)
- Would you like your Chapters to begin on the right-side pages?
- We’ll need your document, obviously. File formats could include: Word™ doc or PDF. Word™ doc’s are best.
- We’re most accustomed to uploading to Createspace, but we’re willing to try out Ingram Spark, KDP Print, Lulu, or any of the others.
- Will we be working with images inside the book? Let us know, please.
- Suggested print sizes include: 5×8, 5 1/4 x 8, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, and 6×9.